For more than 100 years, the ACP magazines have served our local
construction markets, celebrating the successes that have resulted in a more productive,
healthier and safer built environment. As we move forward we will focus on the
rebuilding of our highways and bridges, the development of new infrastructure that will
serve our communities with clean energy and clean water, and the expansion of
alternative transportation initiatives such as light rail and high-speed rail.
Our editorial content consists of local news and information about the people and
projects located in each region described below coupled with national features on
topics of interest and legislation effecting heavy construction.
To view any of our publications, click on the link below for the digital version:
- serving California, Hawaii and Western Nevada since 1893.
DC, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia since
- featuring Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Eastern Missouri
and Ohio since 1926.
Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Western Tennessee since 1934.
featuring Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania since 1945.
Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Eastern Tennessee since 1926.
- featuring all of Michigan since 1907.
Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska and Western Missouri since 1901.
- covering Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont since 1936.
- for Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
- covering Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico ,
Utah and Wyoming since 1925.
all of Texas since 1923.
covering Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin since 1902.
Building/Design & Construction Publication
- has been writing about the built environment in
Indiana since 2005.